Tuesday, May 19, 2009

John Prine - February 6, 1984 (Early Show)

Rockefeller's
Houston, Texas
February 6, 1984
Early Show

Disc One:
Please Don't Bury Me
Bruised Orange (Chain Of Sorrow)
Come Back To Us Barbara Lewis...
The Oldest Baby In The World
Fish And Whistle
Speed Of The Sound Of Loneliness
Billy The Bum
Illegal Smile
How Lucky Can One Man Get
Iron Ore Betty
Aimless Love
Sam Stone
I Had A Dream
There She Goes
Hello In There
Paradise
I Wanna Be With You
Common Sense
Spanish Pipedream
Far From Me


http://rapidshare.com/files/234415682/JP_2-6-84_Early_D1P1.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/234425442/JP_2-6-84_Early_D1P2.zip

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You're back Not Thin Man... I've been visiting the old site for the past month or two and wondered why A.) There were no new shows since February, and B.) Why none of my comments were being posted. Just last night, I was finishing downloading a show, clicked to a different show, and the site was gone. Anyhow, good to have you back. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankz again for this beauty.

    Chainman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks NTM. So glad I discovered your great blog. You have definitely made my day/week/month. Best of luck to you.

    Iggy

    ReplyDelete