Monday, June 22, 2009

Paul McCartney - July 19, 1991

Cliffs Pavilion
Westcliff-On-Sea, United Kingdom
July 19, 1991

Disc One:
Mean Woman Blues
Be-Bop-A-Lula
We Can Work It Out
San Francisco Bay Blues
Every Night
Here, There And Everywhere
That Would Be Something
Down To The River
And I Love Her
She's A Woman
I Lost My Little Girl
Ain't No Sunshine
Hi-Heeled Sneakers
I've Just Seen A Face
Maybe May Time
Hot Persuit
Good Rockin' Tonight

Disc Two:
Twenty Flight Rock
Band On The Run
Ebony And Ivory
I Saw Her Standing There
I Saw Her Standing There
Coming Up
Get Back
The Long And Winding Road
Ain't That A Shame
Let It Be
Can't Buy Me Love
Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band


http://rapidshare.com/files/241983878/PM_7-19-91_D1.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/241996725/PM_7-19-91_D2.zip

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun show... I'm curious to know the history behind this show, as there's a lot of cover tunes played, several of which were also performed at Paul's "Unplugged" performance earlier that year.

    Is anyone else having problems with the .zip files? I downloaded disc one, tried to open the file, and my computer suddenly kept trying to open Internet Explorer windows all over the place, hundreds of them rapidly opening (but not responding)... I've never seen that happen before.

    I finally had to shut down and delete the file. Just curious if it's corrupt or if it's OK and something weird happened on my end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... OK then. Thanks for checking! Perhaps I'll try it again. Very strange.

    ReplyDelete