Friday, June 26, 2009

Jakob Dylan & The Gold Mountain Rebels - May 18, 2008

Cafe Du Nord
San Francisco, California
May 18, 2008

Disc One:
All Day And All Night
Everybody Pays As The Go
Evil Is Alive And Well
banter
The Beautiful Side Of Somewhere
banter
Here Comes Now
banter
This End Of The Telescope
banter
From The Bottom Of My Heart
banter
Here He Comes
banter
War Is Kind
banter
I Wish I Felt Nothing
banter
How Good It Can Get
Something Good This Way Comes
banter
Will It Grow

Disc Two:
banter
Mourning Train
Everything I Need
Empire In My Mind
banter
On Up The Mountain


http://rapidshare.com/files/241808439/JD_5-18-08_D1.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/241812905/JD_5-18-08_D2.zip

3 comments:

  1. hi. i keep getting an error for disc 2. can you check?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rapidshare says disc 2 is not available because it has not been accessed in a long time. Maybe someone could reup the disc? Jakob's a real fav of mine. thanks much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try to get it up later this week...

    ReplyDelete