Wednesday, February 9, 2011

John Fogerty - June 23, 2007

Meh, megaupload…not my first choice but mediafire just will not cooperate.

Glastonbury Festival
Somerset, England
June 23, 2007

Disc One:
Who'll Stop The Rain
Sweet Hitchiker
Lookin' Out My Backdoor
Born On The Bayou
Midnight Special
I Heard It Through The Grapevine
Lodi
Cottonfields
Have You Ever Seen The Rain
Up Around The Bend
Keep On Chooglin'
Down On The Corner
Good Golly Miss Molly
Bad Moon Rising
Fortunate Son
Rockin' All Over The World


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3F3CNJOI

2 comments:

  1. I Like Your Blog and also Megaupload.
    Before I was 3 years member by Rapidshare.
    But since december always problems.
    Now I Use Megaupload,with better comfortable
    download tools.
    Damiaan Denderleeuw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megaupload is the best by far for me as well...all the best,keep up the great blogging..Jay

    ReplyDelete