Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Hot Club Of Cowtown - May 23, 2008

Do you like Star Trek? Remember when the Enterprise would be beat all to hell and Scotty would just barely keep the ship running. That is how I feel about uploading to rapidshare at this point. I am reduced to uploading one file at a time...

I am keeping it eeking along though.

Jammin' Java
Vienna, Virginia
May 23, 2008

Disc One:
Ragtime Annie
Ida Red
Little Green Valley
Emily
Tchavolo Swing
Long Way Home
I Can't Go On This Way
Down The Line
Chinatown
Eva's Waltz
It Stops With Me
One More Night
When I Lost You
Bitter Creek Breakdown
Oh Baby
L'il Liza Jane
Hey, Beautiful
Sleep
Orange Blossom Special


http://rapidshare.com/files/212766197/HCCT_5-23-08.zip

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this one NTM. The other HCCT links were broken, but this one looks great.

    Iggy

    ReplyDelete